Don’t read too much into this title – basic efficiency gas furnaces still offer strong energy efficiency, especially compared to that really old furnace you have at home. With durable cabinets that improve product life, these gas furnaces are reliable and may lead to reduced energy bills. Discover all the benefits with descriptions of each product below or scheduling an appointment with Sunbeam Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning in Buffalo.
In Buffalo, an EL180E gas furnace isn’t only helpful in the colder months. It can help you save energy in all the other months, too. We wouldn’t joke about savings like these. It’s all possible with the unit’s Power Saver™ motor and dual-fuel technology. The Power Saver™ motor is designed to maintain a consistent flow of air, even when the temperature shifts. It’s also quiet, helps reduce waste and minimizes your utility bills. Dual-fuel enables you to connect your EL180E with an electric heat pump so your furnace can switch between gas and electric to keep you warm and comfortable.
- SureLight® ignitor – provides long life and reliable operation
- Durable steel cabinet – made to last, and its resilient finish looks nice, too
- Robust blower assembly – boosts comfort and exceeds industry standard airflow for even temperatures
- Insulated blower compartment – keeps operating sounds quiet and minimizes losses
If you want these two key features – energy efficiency and reliable performance – the ML193 gas furnace truly excels. If in search of energy efficiency, you’ll find an efficiency rating of 93% AFUE, sealed blower compartment and dual-fuel capability. All in all, you could save hundreds on your utility expenses every year because the product minimizes heat loss and maximizes fuel efficiency. If you’re looking at performance, take a look at the following features:
- Duralok Plus® heat exchanger – ensures high reliability and efficiency
- SureLight® ignitor – for long life and more reliability
- Durable steel cabinet – resilient and made to last
- SureLight integrated control board – for total control and easy operation
Just because it’s listed as basic efficiency doesn’t mean it won’t deliver strong energy efficiency. The ML180 gas furnace has an 80% AFUE rating, which means you’ll save energy and money with this model, especially compared to an older furnace. In addition, its sealed blower compartment reduces losses and adds efficiency, so you – and your family in Buffalo – will stay cozy and warm even on the coldest days.
- Robust blower assembly – goes beyond industry standard airflow for more even temperatures
- Duralok™ heat exchanger – made from ArmorTuf™ aluminized steel to increase reliability
- Dual-fuel capability – allows you to combine the gas furnace with an electric heat pump to improve comfort and fuel efficiency
- Hot surface igniter – controls operation for efficient and reliable performance
If you’re looking for a gas furnace in Buffalo, give us a call at 716-427-6807 or schedule a free appointment.