The best way to avoid poor performance and efficiency issues is to schedule annual furnace maintenance with Sunbeam Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning in Buffalo. Our expert furnace maintenance technicians have all your heating problems covered. They’ll perform our exclusive 23 point furnace Precision Tune-up; plus, you’ll have complete peace of mind knowing our 3 are NATE-certified, meaning they’ve passed rigorous training and are highly qualified to do any furnace maintenance. A properly maintained furnace will work to its maximum efficiency longer, providing continuous heat throughout the winter season.
At Sunbeam Service Experts in Buffalo, we offer a variety of furnace maintenance and tune-up plans. Some of the most important checks include:
Examine and clean gas burner section
- Our techs inspect the heating exchange surface for flaws or signs of wear, which has a strong impact on efficiency.
Verify proper airflow and blower operation
- This process ensures air is properly circulating through your home to provide you with the most comfort.
Verify calibration of gas valve
- We analyze your unit’s fuel operation to ensure the right pressure is delivered to the furnace. A properly functioning gas valve is crucial for efficiency and safety.
Inspect all electrical components
- A number of your system’s electrical parts should be checked annually for damage, corrosion and safe operation. The last thing you need is a problem with one of these parts on a cold winter night!
Comfort System Inspection
- This heating and cooling service covers 29 checks. It also includes our exclusive 11-point Home Health™ Report Card so you can see any indoor air quality risks in your home.
Not only could scheduled furnace maintenance reduce repair costs, it can also help reduce your energy bill, and that’s money back in your pocket. When the equipment is effectively maintained, it simply runs more efficiently.
Explore our Maintenance Plans, or call 716-427-6807 to schedule a tune-up for your furnace today.