How many times have you left the house and remembered you forgot to adjust the temperature or close the garage door? We can’t help with the garage door, but the iComfort Wi-Fi® thermostat from Lennox® provides remote smartphone and web-enabled operation so you can change your home’s temperature from any place in the world.
Up to 50% of you home’s utility bills are a result of heating and cooling your home.* The iComfort Wi-Fi® thermostat is an uncomplicated and easy way to start lowering those energy costs. You can also purchase a customizable skin to protect your thermostat and match your walls, your furniture or just add your own flavor!
Here are just some of the benefits of the iComfort Wi-Fi®:
- Remote access with Cloud connectivity that lets you to adjust temperatures from your smartphone, tablet or laptop
- Simple touchscreen with intuitive, menu-driven icons and high definition backlighting for simple programming
- One-Touch Away mode to easily override your regular programming when you have a change in schedule
- Automatic updates connect you to new features as they are developed and cautions you and Sunbeam Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning in Buffalo to any system maintenance issues
- Weather-on-Demand with five-day forecast features outdoor temperatures
To hear more about the iComfort Wi-Fi® thermostat or how to save money at home, call Sunbeam Service Experts in Buffalo at 716-427-6807.
*Source: U.S. Department of Energy