Stop the Sneezes! What you might not know about the quality of the air in your home.
Take a deep breath. That feels pretty nice, right? Or does it?
You might be shocked if you were informed of how many toxins you may have just inhaled, including chemical gases, microbes, mold, viruses, germs, dust, dirt, pollen, allergens and more. All of these add to increased allergy symptoms, which could lead to at the least, distress in your home, and at the worst, extreme respiratory and sinus difficulties.
According to the Asthma and Allergy Foundation of American:
- Nasal allergies affect about 50 million people in the United States.
- Allergies affect as many as 30% of adults and 40% of children.
- Allergic disease (including asthma) is the fifth leading chronic disease in the United States.
- Allergic disease is the third most common chronic disease in children under 18 years of age.
But it doesn't have to be that way! Call Sunbeam Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning right now for a FREE home air quality and comfort analysis at 716-427-6807
or arrange your appointment online. We have solutions that can help improve your indoor air quality, help maintain your breathing air healthy, and may even help decrease the volume of medication you’re taking to battle airborne allergens.
Eliminating Indoor Air Pollution is Easy
According to the EPA, indoor air can be up to 100 times more polluted than outdoor air. ONE HUNDRED times! Consider the fact that you breathe an estimated 3,000 gallons of air each day. So do your kids. So does your pet. Seriously, people, we shouldn’t take indoor air quality for granted. It’s time to make a change.
Luckily Sunbeam Service Experts can help! There are numerous options for fighting allergy-inducing pollution in your household. High-efficiency air filtration and air cleaners purify or destroy all the irritating airborne contaminants that lead to sneezing. Options range from HEPA (High Efficiency Particulate Air) filtration to lights that remove viruses and duct cleaning that removes built-up debris from over the years.
Your family needs to do something to strengthen the quality of the air you breathe indoors. By taking control, you can do the following:
- Help you and your family stay healthier. That’s right, you can Stop the Sneezes! According to the American College of Allergists, 50 percent of all illnesses are either [[caused|created|instigated or worsened by polluted indoor air.
- Decrease your home's energy consumption. How? Cleaner air increases how effective your heating and cooling system runs. Can you say “smaller carbon footprint” and “lower costs over time?”
- Protect your investment. Better air quality protects heating and air conditioning components from deterioration, microbials, grime, and debris.
Call Sunbeam Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning today at 716-427-6807
to plan your FREE home air quality and comfort analysis.