With Earth Day right around the corner, you may be bombarded with ideas to help “save the earth”. Surprise! We’re here to add to the noise, but for a good purpose. Not only is a tankless water heater environmentally-friendly, it can cut the cost of your energy bills and outlive your standard tank heater. Truly! We collected the top reasons you should buy a tankless water heater.
- Tax Rebates – Although the initial investment can seem a bit challenging, qualifying tankless water heaters come with a federal tax rebate of an estimated $300.
- Continuous Flow – We’ve all felt it. The shocking pain of frigid water pelting against your skin when the hot water runs out and you’re not done with your shower yet. Well guess what? Tankless water heaters negate that problem altogether because the hot water NEVER. RUNS. OUT.
- Lifespan – Tankless water heaters can outlast inefficient tank water heaters by 5-10 years. So in addition to the government rebate, you don’t have to replace your tankless water heater as often, so you can save even more money.
- Efficiency –Tankless water heaters only demand enough energy to heat the volume of water you’re using, so they don’t waste energy heating water needlessly. This wonderful tidbit can save you nearly 20% off your water heating bill. They also require less space since they can be mounted on walls (or outdoors as long as you have an anti-freeze kit) and smaller tankless water heaters can even be installed under cabinets or in closets.
- No Flooding – No tank, no tank to crack, no flooding. While a leak is possible as with any plumbing appliance or fixture, tankless water heaters won’t flood or cause water damage the way 45 gallons of water sitting around waiting to be used will.
- So Fresh, So Clean – Since tankless water heaters don’t hold water in a tank, you always have pure, clean water that isn’t held in a tank, which could have accumulated rust and scale.
If all these wonderful reasons haven’t convinced you that a tankless water heater
is right for your home, call Sunbeam Service Experts today for a no-charge in-home analysis
. We are here to make sure you select the best water heating system for your needs to we’ll explain your options, inform you of all the facts, and be ready when you’ve made your choice.