With Earth Day coming up, you may be bombarded with suggestions to help “save the earth”. Surprise! We’re here to add to the noise, but for a good purpose. Not only is a tankless water heater environmentally-friendly, it can cut the cost of your energy bills and outlive your ordinary tank heater. Truly! We collected the top reasons you should buy a tankless water heater.
- Tax Rebates – Although the initial price can seem a bit challenging, qualifying tankless water heaters come with a federal tax rebate of an estimated $300.
- Continuous Flow – You know the feeling. The shocking pain of frigid water pelting against your back when the hot water runs out and you’re still showing. Get excited! Tankless water heaters avoid that problem altogether because the hot water NEVER. RUNS. OUT.
- Lifespan – Tankless water heaters can outlast inefficient tank water heaters by 5-10 years. So not only will the government help you out with the cost, you don’t have to replace them as quickly, which also saves you money.
- Efficiency –Tankless water heaters only demand the exact amount of energy to heat the volume of water you’re using, so they don’t waste energy heating water needlessly. This wonderful tidbit can save you nearly 20% off your water heating costs. They also use less space since they can be installed on walls (or outdoors as long as you have an anti-freeze kit) and smaller tankless water heaters can even be mounted under cabinets or in closets.
- No Flooding – No tank, no tank to crack, no flooding. Although a leak could happen as with any plumbing appliance or fixture, tankless water heaters won’t flood or cause water damage the way 45 gallons of water sitting around waiting to be used will.
- So Fresh, So Clean – Since tankless water heaters don’t collect water in a tank, you always have pure, clean water that isn’t kept in a tank, which could have accumulated rust and scale.
If all these wonderful reasons haven’t convinced you that a tankless water heater
is the best option for your home, call Sunbeam Service Experts today for a no-charge in-home analysis
. We want to make sure you select the best water heating system for your needs to we’ll explain your options, tell you all the facts, and be there when you’re ready to make a decision.