The health of your HVAC system is vital because it promotes home comfort and good indoor air quality. But an efficient HVAC system doesn’t happen automatically. Your furnace and air conditioner work tirelessly each and every day, which exposes them to a wide variety of common issues.
These malfunctions are generally simple enough that they don’t prevent your furnace or air conditioner from running. However, they might affect energy efficiency—and your utility costs. If these malfunctions degrade further, your entire system may be jeopardized. These are annoyances and costs you can avoid with regular HVAC maintenance.
Why HVAC Maintenance is Useful
If a furnace or air conditioner was recently installed or looks to be running just fine, you might wonder why HVAC maintenance is beneficial. Here’s what this annual service does for you.
Keeps Your Warranty in Tact
A warranty shields you when your HVAC system needs repairs. But ignoring routine maintenance cancels your warranty. Using a brief amount on a tune-up now could help you reduce costly repairs that your warranty would otherwise cover.
Finds Minor Issues Ahead of Time
Preventing major troubles in the first place is the simplest approach to care for your HVAC system. Scheduled maintenance visits allow the opportunity to comprehensively check and lubricate critical internal parts. It also allows a chance for repairs before the peak heating or cooling season appears. You’ll spend less money in the long run if troubles are resolved as they appear.
Could Improve Energy Efficiency
Annual maintenance is about more than avoiding breakdowns. It’s also about keeping your system running as well as possible. The improved performance might lower your energy expenses by nearly 30%.
Might Help Your System Last Longer
When your HVAC system runs the way it should, it can last years longer. Most furnaces and air conditioners come with a 15-year life span, but professional maintenance could extend this even longer.
Get More from HVAC Maintenance with an HVAC Membership Plan
Sunbeam Service Experts developed a number of membership plans drafted to work with your individual needs. From affordable options to all-inclusive coverage, we can provide the perfect maintenance plan to keep your HVAC systems working efficiently and steadily.
At just $5 per month, our Priority+™ membership is made to work with your budget. You’ll enjoy priority service, even during our busiest weeks. You also won’t have to concern yourself about spending more on overtime visits if you call our pros on a night, weekend or holiday. Trip expenses are included as well, saving you an average of $99 each visit. You’ll also get some of the most-wanted pluses from our full-featured plans, like 15% discounts on repairs and indoor air quality products.
Our Maintenance+™ membership is the best value. It adds a regularly scheduled safety inspection, increased energy savings and regular preventive maintenance to the base-level plan.
We suggest the Armor+™ membership if you need peace of mind. With 100% parts and labor coverage,* our Armor+™ Program comes with the most robust protection for your heating and cooling system. This plan also covers air filters, so you won’t have to worry about remembering to purchase and install them.
Service Experts Advantage™ Program
If you are hoping to upgrade your HVAC equipment soon, or you just want something more energy efficient, the Service Experts Advantage Program™ is right for you. You’ll get a new system for just one affordable monthly payment, with maintenance and repairs* included. No down payment is required.
5 Perks of HVAC Maintenance Plans
Here are just a few of our members’ favorite perks:
- Priority service. Your furnace or air conditioner is likely to fail during disastrous weather. Unfortunately, this is often when everyone else’s systems fail too. So we regularly handle a larger volume of service calls during peak seasons. With an HVAC maintenance plan, you’ll skip to the front of the line with 24/7/365 guaranteed priority service. And you’ll never pay any trip expenses or overtime fees. Ever.
- No trip charge – EVER. You won’t have to cover the price of a Sunbeam Service Experts Expert driving to your home.
- Discounts on products and repairs. These days, indoor air quality is more crucial than ever. That’s why our plans include 15% off air quality products including whole-home air filtration systems and UV germicidal lights. Developed with your budget in mind, our maintenance plans also include 15% off repairs.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee. We support our work with a 100% satisfaction guarantee.* If something isn’t working like we said it would, you can count on us to keep working until it is.
- Detailed visual check for every visit. Your home comfort is our highest priority. That’s why every visit comes with a 29-point visual exam and Home Health™ Report Card.
Your HVAC system is a vital home investment. Protect it while access to extra perks by signing up for a maintenance plan now. Whatever your budget, we can help you choose the right plan for your needs. To learn more, call us at 716-427-6807 now!
*For HVAC Service Memberships, certain warranty exclusions and limitations apply. See your signed agreement for full terms and conditions. For the Advantage Program™, please see your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. Lease with approved credit; visit ServiceExperts.com for details.