Your HVAC system’s well-being is important, as it keeps your home comfy and its air healthy. But that doesn’t happen automatically. Your HVAC system works hard around the clock to keep you comfy. This makes it susceptible to a big range of problems.
Frequently malfunctions are minor enough that they won’t block your furnace or air conditioner from running. But they can decrease its energy efficiency—and your heating and cooling expenses. If these troubles progress, your complete system could be at risk.
That’s headaches and expenses that you may have been able to stay away from. The Indoor Air Quality Association says preventive HVAC maintenance can decrease the possibility of malfunctions by up to 95%.
Why HVAC Maintenance is Needed
If your furnace or air conditioner was recently installed or working fine, you might ask whether maintenance is needed. It is, and here are a couple of reasons why.
- Keeps your warranty valid. A warranty protects you when your HVAC system needs repairs. But neglecting annual furnace maintenance and air conditioning maintenance means, in many instances, you’re voiding your warranty. Spending a small sum on maintenance now can help you prevent expensive repairs that your warranty would otherwise include.
- Identifies small troubles early. Blocking expensive issues from happening first is the wisest way to protect your HVAC system. Frequent maintenance visits provide the opportunity to meticulously inspect and lubricate critical internal components. And it also offers time to get necessary repairs done before the peak heating or cooling season starts. You’ll save a lot of money over the years if troubles are taken care of as they appear.
- May boost energy efficiency. Annual maintenance is about more than preventing problems. It’s also to keep your system working as smoothly as possible. Oftentimes this leads to a boost to your house’s energy efficiency. You may have decreased energy expenses, in addition to knowing your system is in great shape.
- May help your system last longer. When your HVAC system is working smoothly, it could last a lot longer. Most furnaces and air conditioners work approximately 15–20 years, but professional maintenance might help extend this life expectancy even more.
Get More Out of Your HVAC Membership Plan with Sunbeam Service Experts
Annual maintenance is essential, especially because it can help you save nearly 30% on yearly energy expenses.* But with Sunbeam Service Experts, you’ll be able to pick from a range of membership plans that suit your individual needs. All our memberships are filled with exclusive pluses supplied by NATE-certified Experts.
From all-inclusive to budget-conscious, we provide the ideal membership plan to keep your home comfort systems worry-free and efficient.
If you need to get new HVAC equipment shortly or just want something more energy efficient, there’s the Service Experts Advantage Program ™. You’ll have a new system for just one small monthly payment, with maintenance and repairs included. No down payment or large up-front fee is needed.
Don’t want to be charged with unexpected repair bills? With 100% parts and labor coverage,* our Armor+™ Program offers the widest protection for your home comfort system.
Both these plans also involve air filters, so you won’t have to worry about forgetting to get and changing them.
At only $5 per month, our Priority+™ Program is created to fit any budget. You’ll get priority service, even during our busiest times. You won’t have to worry about shelling out extra if you call our Experts on a night, weekend or holiday. Overtime and trip costs are covered, saving you an average of $99 per visit. In addition, you’ll also receive several other most-loved pluses of our full-featured plans, such as 15% discounts on repairs and air quality products.
Here are just some of our members’ other most-loved perks:
- Priority service. Your furnace or air conditioner usually quits during the most extreme temperatures. Unfortunately, this is when everyone else’s systems stop working too, so we’re usually facing a large volume of service calls. With a Sunbeam Service Experts membership plan, you’ll be able to cut the line with 24/7/365 guaranteed priority service. And you’ll never pay any trip or overtime fees. Ever.
- Discounts on products and repairs. Your house’s indoor air quality is critical more than ever. That’s why we’re providing 15% off air quality products including whole-home air filtration systems and UV germicidal lights. Created with your budget in mind, our Maintenance+™ and Priority+™ plans include 15% off repairs.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. We back our work with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.* If something isn’t like it should be, you can depend on us to keep at it until it is.
- Detailed visual check on all visits. Your home comfort is our number one priority. That’s why each visit has a 29-point visual check and Home Health™ Report Card.
Your heating and cooling system is a major investment. Keep it protected and enjoy additional benefits by getting one of our membership plans now. Regardless of what your budget is, our professionals can help you choose the right plan for your needs and residence. To start with your membership plan, call us at 716-427-6807 today.
*For HVAC Service Memberships, certain warranty exclusions and limitations apply. See your signed agreement for full terms and conditions. For the Advantage Program™, please see your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. Lease with approved credit; visit ServiceExperts.com for details.