No matter what the weather outside, the temperature inside your home influences how comfortable it will be. Set it just right and your space will seem like a enjoyable escape from it all. But if your climate control system isn’t working properly, you’ll feel it. And it won’t be enjoyable.
It’s time to take a deeper look at the manner you’re handling your home comfort system. It could make the difference between a stable system or a poor performer. Take this short quiz from Service Experts to find out more.
- The warm season is almost here. How do you prepare your system?
- Swap out the HVAC filter and clear up the vents. Then it’s good to go.
- Schedule an appointment with the Experts for a seasonal tune-up.
- Nothing. It will probably be fine.
- You’re hosting an event on a hot night, but the AC isn’t functioning. What do you do?
- Ask my friends to bring iced beverages.
- Book an emergency repair to get it functioning before guests arrive.
- Start my fans and hope for a cool breeze.
- Your current HVAC is losing steam. What will you do when it’s time for a replacement?
- Allow my contractor pick one out and bankroll it with a credit card.
- Manage worries and costs by subscribing to a monthly home comfort subscription.
- Select the fanciest system currently available.
- When you open your next monthly electricity bill, what do you think you’ll find?
- It will will cost more. My heating and cooling bills have gotten expensive.
- It will be comparable to the bill for the same month last year.
- I can’t know for certain until I read it. Some months aren’t bad, but others are stunning.
- Your HVAC system is making a funny noise. What do you do?
- Find my toolbox and use a weekend attempting to fix it.
- Bring in a skilled technician to take a look.
- Block it out and pray it goes away.
Time to add up your results. If you chose mostly Bs, your HVAC habits are on the money. You’re taking care of your machine and you prepared a plan for down the road. But if you responded to any of these problems with As or Cs, you can make a few changes to help your HVAC perform better. Read on to see how.
New HVAC Habits to Help You Save
Set Up Seasonal Maintenance While changing your air filter and sprucing up your vents are essential tasks to prep your machinery for a different season, a professional maintenance visit is critical to finish the process. During a routine visit, your pro technician will manage a series of tasks that promote the energy efficiency of your machine. And while they’re around, your HVAC pro will keep an eye out for more severe issues for your system. That could save you a high-priced breakdown later in the season.
Select an HVAC company that offers emergency repairs. Even rigorously maintained HVAC systems can have issues sometimes. And it always seems to hit at the worst times. A company with 24/7 emergency service can manage the headache and distress. The Service Experts Advantage Program offers that critical service to customers at no additional cost.
Make a plan for your HVAC system upgrade. Well-maintained HVAC systems can operate for 10 to 15 years, but they can’t last forever. Make a strategy now to escape last-minute pressure when your system takes its ultimate bow. The Service Experts Advantage Program™ can help. It gives you a new high-efficiency home comfort system with no up-front expenses. And as an added bonus, the program also offers free maintenance and repairs.
Keep track of your monthly energy charges and don’t ignore it when they dramatically change. Your power bills can show you more than your monthly expenses. If you’re seeing a steady climb in your costs but no difference in home comfort, something is likely going on with your system. A new high-efficiency system can give you peace of mind with more constant energy usage—and that means fewer shocks on your bill.
Call in the pros when you detect a strange noise from your HVAC system. That noise is more than bothersome. It indicates something is amiss with your system. Even if it’s a comparatively small issue, left unchecked it could make for an costly repair in the future. Don’t try to correct it yourself. Leave it to the pros to figure out and repair it.
Your heating and cooling system can cost you quite a lot when you don’t treat it right. If you work with these tips, you could save time, additional costs and disappointment. And if your system just isn’t keeping up anymore, think about choosing one through the Service Experts Advantage Program. It can get you a modern energy-efficient system with no up-front costs and free maintenance and repairs.
To learn more, give us a call or request an appointment online. We’re happy to help!