Spring may be in the past but it’s always a perfect time to save your air! Read these details about air quality and call Sunbeam Service Experts for your free indoor air quality inspection and home comfort assessment.
Did you know?
- We breathe approximately 3000 gallons of air each day
- United States residents spend 87% of their lives in buildings
- Indoor air pollutant levels are up to 100 times higher than air outside
- Fifty-percent of illnesses are caused or aggravated by polluted indoor air
- HEPA air filters using hospital class filtration technology can remove up to 99.97% of the pollutants in the air, including viruses, allergens, dust mites, and VOCs (gases emitted by adhesives, paints, some cloths, etc.)
To see more information, watch our adorable experts below and then check out SaveYourAir.com.