There may not be white Christmases in Florida but that doesn’t dissuade the Florida centers in the Service Experts Heating and Air Conditioning family from jumping into the holiday spirit. For a few years now, the Florida centers have offered discounts on HVAC system tune-ups in exchange for an offering to Toys For Tots.
In December 2016 the Florida Service Experts centers are giving free seasonal tune-ups in exchange for a new, non-wrapped toy. All the toys collected will be contributed to the local Toys For Tots for the 2016 holidays. The full list of Florida Service Experts centers is below:
- Service Experts Heating and Air Conditioning of Cocoa
- Service Experts Heating and Air Conditioning of Miami
- Service Experts Heating and Air Conditioning of Jupiter
- Service Experts Heating and Air Conditioning of Ocala
- All American Air Service Experts, Deland
- Air Engineers Service Experts, Jacksonville
“This is the fourth year that our company has extended this wonderful offer, and it really is one of our favorite times of the year,” said Bill Selman, Regional Director for the Southeast Region of Service Experts. “We’ve gathered hundreds of toys and helped our customers save money, while assuring that their homes are comfortable during the chaotic holidays and beyond.”
Along with the Florida centers, the Service Experts centers in South Carolina have also offered discounts on seasonal tune-ups for the past few years. Below are the South Carolina discounts:
- Pardee Service Experts, Charleston - $69 tune-up with toy
- Midland Air Service Experts, Columbia - $69 tune-up with toy
- Epperson Service Experts, Hilton Head Island - $89 tune-up with toy
To discover how you can help Toys For Tots this holiday season or to discover a local drop near you, please visit http://www.toysfortots.org/.