Summer has made its way to Buffalo and the last thing you need is your AC going out during the extreme heat. Help prevent your home’s AC from failing with a yearly A/C system tune-up from Sunbeam Service Experts.
What exactly is an A/C system tune-up?
Similiar to how you go to your doctor yearly for an evaluation, an air conditioner tune-up is an annual visit to make sure your central A/C system is healthy and running properly. Most typical air conditioner tune-ups will include cleaning the condenser coils, calibrating the thermostat, inspecting your refrigerant levels and checking for leaks, inspecting and tightening all electrical connections, and assessing the operation of the blower motor and belt.
Air conditioning tune-ups with Sunbeam Service Experts
When you call Sunbeam Service Experts for your air conditioning tune-up, our tune-ups include a full visual inspection and an extensive cleaning. Read on to see the complete process for our System Inspection and Precision A/C system tune-up.
- Calibrating thermostat
- Check oil and/or air filters
- Examine blower components
- Measure for correct air flow
- Examine all electrical connections
- Verify proper system function
- Inspect quality of installation
- Check area around equipment
- Examine equipment clearances
- Examine overall condition
- Examine condenser and evaporator coils
- Test starting capabilities
- Assess safety controls
- Measure temperature variance in supply and return
- Monitor refrigerant pressure
- Inspect condensate drains
- Replace or clean standard home air filters
- Tighten the electrical connections
- Assess volts and amps
- Lubricate all moving components
- Clean condensate drain
- Issue protective coating
- In-place cleaning of blower components
- Observe cooling cycle
- Issue biocide treatment
- Clean condenser coil
Sunbeam Service Experts in Buffalo is currently celebrating summer with discounts on A/C system tune-ups and select home comfort system upgrades. To find out more or schedule your seasonal air conditioning tune-up, call 716-427-6807 today!