Your HVAC system is an investment in your residence. Shield it and your household’s comfort with Armor+, one of our best HVAC service memberships.
After you sign up, you won’t pay a cent additional for parts or labor. This shields your finances from pricey unplanned repairs. When you call us for repairs, you’ll receive a rapid response because of our 24/7/365 priority service. And we’ll make sure you’re happy with our Expert service through our one-year, 100% satisfaction guarantee.*
Every time our Experts are at your place, we’ll complete a detailed examination of your unit. This permits us to pinpoint any issues with your heating, cooling or indoor air quality. If you need to better your air quality to get relief from allergies, your membership will help you save on those solutions also.
We’ll also supply you with our exclusive Home Health™ Report Card, which goes over any heating and cooling issues in your home. This way, you can make a knowledgeable decision on repair or replacement.
This service also covers annual Precision Tune-Ups for your cooling and heating system. Here are a couple of advantages to having this comprehensive repair finished.
5 Advantages of Regular HVAC Maintenance
- Gives back efficiency that might save you up to 30% on energy expenses.**
- Identifies small problems before they lead to expensive malfunctions.
- Helps prolong your equipment’s life span.
- Keeps your manufacturer’s parts warranty intact.
- Helps protect your house from carbon monoxide poisoning, if you use a fuel-burning heating system.
Each unit maintenance has a 29-point visual check in addition to these services. And more!
Cooling Precision Tune-Up
- Evaluating thermostat calibration
- Checking refrigerant pressure and cooling cycle
- Examining A/C starting capability and safety controls
- Cleansing the condenser coil and condensate drain
- Installing new standard air filters
Heating Precision Tune-Up
- Scrubbing and adjusting burner and ignition assembly
- Assessing thermostat calibration and combustion air
- Testing furnace starting capabilities and safety mechanisms
- Putting in new standard air filters
- Securing electrical connections
- Measuring volts/amps
What Our Armor+ Membership Includes
*For Armor+, certain warranty exclusions and limitations apply. See your signed Armor+ agreement for full terms and conditions. For the Advantage Program™, please see your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. Lease with approved credit; visit ServiceExperts.com for details. **Potential savings may vary depending on age and condition of equipment, personal lifestyle, system settings, equipment maintenance, and installation of equipment and duct system.
- 100% Parts and Labor Coverage
- Filters included
- Regular Precision Tune-Ups
- Energy savings up to 30%**
- Annual safety review
- Guaranteed 24/7/365 priority service
- No trip or overtime charges
- 15% discount on air quality products
- One-year, 100% satisfaction guarantee on repairs*
- Lifetime thermostat warranty
- Home Health™ Report Card on every visit
- 29-point visual inspection on each visit