It’s easy to fail to remember routine service for your heating and cooling unit. But it’s the first priority on our minds at Sunbeam Service Experts.
That’s because routine maintenance delivers a lot of pluses for your equipment, like enhanced efficiency and a lower likelihood for issues. You can receive these benefits—and more—by enrolling in our Maintenance+ membership.
As a member, you’ll have fast response with 24/7/365 priority service. You’ll also have a smaller bill for our Expert repairs. As always, our work is upheld by a one-year, 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.*
Our Experts will also do an exhaustive check of your equipment whenever they’re at your home. These examinations might help uncover heating, cooling and indoor air quality issues. If you need to enhance your house’s air, this membership can help you save on air quality products too.
You’ll also receive our Home Health™ Report Card, which reviews the HVAC situation in your home. This might help you make an informed choice when you’re debating repair or replacement.
Why is Regular HVAC Maintenance so Important?
Routine maintenance provides lots of perks for your heating and cooling equipment.
- Restores efficiency that can save you up to 30% on heating and cooling expenses.**
- Finds little problems before they cause expensive service.
- Helps lengthen your system’s life cycle.
- Keeps your manufacturer’s parts warranty valid.
- Helps protect your household from carbon monoxide poisoning, if you use a fuel-burning heating system.
This membership plan has seasonal Precision Tune-Ups for your heating and cooling system. This service is the most exhaustive in the industry. That’s due to the fact its multistep cleaning and adjustment processes help restore your system to peak efficiency, trustworthiness and energy savings.
On top of a 29-point visual examination, here’s what each checkup involves.
Cooling Precision Tune-Up
- Checking thermostat calibration
- Reviewing refrigerant pressure and cooling cycle
- Testing A/C starting capacities and safety controls
- Cleansing the condenser coil and condensate drain
- Replacing standard air filters
Heating Precision Tune-Up
- Cleansing and calibrating burner and ignition assembly
- Checking thermostat calibration and combustion air
- Testing furnace starting capabilities and safety mechanisms
- Adding new standard air filters
- Tightening electrical connections
- Evaluating volts/amps
What Our Maintenance+ Membership Involves
- Regular Precision Tune-Ups
- Energy savings up to 30%**
- Regular safety inspections
- Guaranteed 24/7/365 priority service
- Never any trip or overtime expenses
- 15% discount on repairs and air quality equipment
- One-year, 100% Satisfaction Guarantee* on repairs
- Lifetime thermostat warranty
- Home Health™ Report Card on every visit
- 29-point visual check on all visits
To get started, reach our Experts at 716-427-6807. We’ll help you find the best membership plan to match your requirements and budget. *For Maintenance+, certain warranty exclusions and limitations apply. See your signed Maintenance+ agreement for full terms and conditions. For the Advantage Program™, please see your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. Lease with approved credit; visit ServiceExperts.com for details. **Potential savings may vary depending on age and condition of equipment, personal lifestyle, system settings, equipment maintenance, and installation of equipment and duct system.