It’s easy to fail to remember routine service for your heating and cooling equipment. But it’s the first priority on our minds at Sunbeam Service Experts.
That’s because routine maintenance delivers a lot of pluses for your equipment, such as enhanced efficiency and a lower possibility for breakdowns. You can have these pluses—and more—by enrolling in our Maintenance+ membership.
As a member, you’ll have fast response with 24/7/365 priority service. You’ll also pay less for our Expert repairs. As always, our work is upheld by a one-year, 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.*
Our Experts will also do an in-depth examination of your unit whenever they’re at your home. These checks might help uncover heating, cooling and indoor air quality troubles. If you need to better your house’s air, this membership can help you save on air quality products too.
You’ll also receive our Home Health™ Report Card, which reviews the HVAC concerns in your home. This can help you make an informed selection when you’re debating repair or replacement.
Why is Annual HVAC Maintenance so Crucial?
Annual maintenance provides a lot of perks for your heating and cooling unit.
- Restores efficiency that can save you up to 30% on energy costs.**
- Finds minor problems before they cause expensive breakdowns.
- Helps lengthen your system’s life cycle.
- Keeps your manufacturer’s parts warranty valid.
- Helps protect your loved ones from carbon monoxide poisoning, if you use a fuel-burning heater.
This membership plan has annual Precision Tune-Ups for your heating and cooling units. This service is the most exhaustive in the industry. That’s since its multistep cleaning and adjustment processes help restore your system to peak efficiency, dependability and energy savings.
In addition to a 29-point visual check, here’s what each maintenance appointment involves.
Cooling Precision Tune-Up
- Checking thermostat calibration
- Observing refrigerant pressure and cooling cycle
- Testing A/C starting capabilities and safety devices
- Cleansing the condenser coil and condensate drain
- Replacing standard air filters
Heating Precision Tune-Up
- Cleansing and tuning burner and ignition assembly
- Checking thermostat calibration and combustion air
- Testing furnace starting capabilities and safety mechanisms
- Adding new standard air filters
- Tightening electrical connections
- Evaluating volts/amps
What Our Maintenance+ Membership Involves
- Seasonal Precision Tune-Ups
- Energy savings up to 30%**
- Regular safety inspections
- Guaranteed 24/7/365 priority service
- Zero trip or overtime expenses
- 15% discount on repairs and air quality equipment
- One-year, 100% Satisfaction Guarantee* on repairs
- Lifetime thermostat warranty
- Home Health™ Report Card on every visit
- 29-point visual examination on every visit
To get started, contact our Experts at 716-427-6807. We’ll help you find the ideal membership plan to match your requirements and budget. *For Maintenance+, certain warranty exclusions and limitations apply. See your signed Maintenance+ agreement for full terms and conditions. For the Advantage Program™, please see your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. Lease with approved credit; visit ServiceExperts.com for details. **Potential savings may vary depending on age and condition of equipment, personal lifestyle, system settings, equipment maintenance, and installation of equipment and duct system.