We Guarantee You'll Be Pleased with Our Pro AC Installation in Buffalo
When it comes to AC installation in Buffalo, you should avoid skimping and letting just anyone hook up your new system.
That’s where the specialists from Sunbeam Service Experts come in. In addition to having the training and credentials to stand behind our outstanding air conditioning installation, we’ll give you a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.*
Contact us at 716-427-6807 to schedule your AC installation right away.
5 Signs You Should Consider Air Conditioning Installation
Your air conditioner will begin to give you little hints that it needs to be replaced. Here are five of the most typical ones.
- You often need repairs. As your air conditioner advances in years, it loses energy efficiency and more susceptible to malfunctions. If we’re regularly at your residence for air conditioning repairs, it might be time for a new air conditioner.
- Repairs exceed more than half the cost of a new air conditioner. Repairs swiftly add up. When they’re greater than half the cost of a new air conditioner, you should replace yours.
- Your air conditioner is past 15 years old. With proper air conditioning maintenance, your cooling system could run for 20 years. However, it’s recommended to start prepping for replacement near the 15-year mark so it’s not a shock.
- Your air conditioner has R22 refrigerant. If your air conditioner was purchased prior to 2010, it potentially has R22 refrigerant. This refrigerant isn’t being made anymore as a result of its damaging effects on the ozone layer. As R22 has been discontinued, repairing a refrigerant leak would be very expensive.
- You want to cut your electrical costs. Purchasing an ENERGY STAR® air conditioner and pairing it with a smart thermostat is a good method to conserve on energy expenses. Even if you’re replacing an air conditioner that’s merely 10 years old, the Department of Energy says a more efficient model could save you 20–40% on energy costs.
At Sunbeam Service Experts, our Experts will collaborate with you to choose the ideal model for your home. We’ll also conduct a Manual J Heating and Cooling Load to verify right sizing.
We get that needing a new air conditioner can be an emergency you’re not completely financially prepared for. That’s why we provide flexible financing. For just one low monthly fee, you’ll receive a new air conditioner. You won’t require a down payment, and installation costs, annual maintenance and repairs are all incorporated. Plus, you’ll get to pocket any valuable manufacturer’s rebates.
As a valued Advantage Program member, you’ll also get 24/7/365 priority service and no overtime or trip charges—ever!
What to Expect All Through Air Conditioner Installation
What differentiates us from every other HVAC service outfit in Buffalo? Here are a few of the steps we take when we’re installing your system.
When our highly skilled techs are at your home, you assume they’ll install your new system for peak operation. And they’ll leave your residence and garden in an unchanged condition as when they showed up.
Beyond that, you can feel confident knowing you’re partnering with a completely licensed, bonded and insured company.
- Organized installation—When the installation process requires us to come inside your residence, we’ll use shoe covers to shield your carpet from dirt. We’ll also put down drop cloths around the installation spot to keep your flooring shielded from debris throughout our services.
- First-rate service—Our pros are ACE-certified. This shows they’ve gone through extensive education to be awarded the most desirable technical certification in the industry.
- Attention to the small things—We’ll complete an installation list throughout the process to make sure each small detail is taken care of. We’ll also make sure everything is operating appropriately and matches local ordinances before we finish the job. Once installation is finished, we’ll make sure you comprehend how to program your new thermostat and air conditioner.
- Frequent updates—We’ll tell you how the process is going and when you can count on us to be wrapped up.