HVAC stands for heating, ventilation and air conditioning. We often use this term to refer to your whole heating and cooling equipment, which includes:
- Comfort units, such as a furnace, heat pump, air conditioner or mini-split system
- Indoor air quality solutions, such as air filters, air filtration systems, germicidal UV lights, whole-house humidifiers and dehumidifiers, and ventilation
- Comfort controls, like thermostats systems
While there are differing types of HVAC systems, they all work identically by:
- Pulling from a fresh air source outside or inside your residence or business.
- Pushing air through a filter to get rid of dirt and allergens.
- Heating or cooling air.
- Sending air with a ducted system or directly into a space, depending on the model of unit you rely on.
At Sunbeam Service Experts, we offer a complete range of outstanding HVAC services in Buffalo to meet all your comfort needs. And we back all of our service with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee for a year.*
*Not applicable to the Advantage Program. See your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. 100% Satisfaction Guarantee is subject to certain restrictions and limitations as set forth in the applicable Terms and Conditions.