We Guarantee Our Furnace Installation in Buffalo
We don’t just fix and service furnaces, we also offer first-rate furnace installation in Buffalo.
What makes our expert labor stand out from other companies? We’ve developed our process over time.
All of our Experts are ACE certified, which indicates they’ve been awarded the most respected technical accreditation in the business. They also participate in continuing industry and equipment education to find the finest methods to complete furnace repair and furnace maintenance, plus pro furnace installation.
And we back all of our labor with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.* We’re so convinced of our fantastic work that we give you time to think it over—a year, in fact.
Call us at 716-427-6807 to schedule your furnace installation now.
How Do I Know When to Replace My Furnace?
It may be hard to know approximately when your heating system is going to shut down or how often you should replace your furnace. However, your heating system can start to give you clues that it’s close to shutting down for good. Here are four of the most typical signs of needing furnace installation.
1. Furnace Age
With quality maintenance, most furnaces last for around 20 years, although some can last even longer. If yours is reaching that age, it’s smart to begin planning for furnace replacement. That way, you won’t experience an interruption in comfort when your furnace shuts down permanently.
2. Furnace Repair Frequency and Cost
Furnace repair when this happens. If your latest bills are higher than half the cost of a new furnace or our Experts are frequently fixing your heating system, you should start thinking about upgrading your furnace.
3. Decreased Comfort and Increased Heating Bills
Your furnace loses efficiency as it ages. As a common side effect, your comfort and heating bills can suffer. Here are a few signs that your furnace is having trouble keeping up:
- Your furnace starts and stops too often, even if you routinely replace the air filter.
- Your furnace blows cold air even when the filter is clean.
- You struggle with regulating the temperature in your home.
- You’re constantly using the thermostat because your home feels too cold.
- Your energy bills are skyrocketing.
Furnace installation might help you reduce your heating bills, even if you keep your thermostat the same. That’s because newer furnaces are much more efficient at using fuel. For example, an old 80% AFUE furnace wastes 20% of the fuel it consumes, while a newer 95% high-efficiency model only wastes 5%. Those savings in HVAC energy-efficiency ratings
can definitely add up over its lifetime!
4. Weird Furnace Noises
It’s normal for your furnace to make some noise as it starts and stops. But furnace noises like rattling, banging or screeching can mean there’s something seriously wrong with it. Because these problems can be costly to take care of, it’s typically smarter to get a new furnace.
5. Yellow Burner Flames
When your furnace is functioning properly, its burner flames should be blue. If you notice yellow flames, it means your furnace isn’t burning fuel very effectively and may even be creating harmful carbon monoxide. A furnace with carbon monoxide leaks is a safety hazard and needs to be replaced immediately.
Should I Replace My Furnace and Air Conditioner at the Same Time?
It’s often less expensive to replace your furnace and air conditioner at the same time. Plus, you’ll also appreciate higher energy efficiency year-round. Here’s when you should replace both systems at the same time:
- Your furnace and air conditioner are more than 15 years old.
- You want to install a high-efficiency air conditioner soon, which might not be compatible with an older heater.
- You want to boost your energy savings with a smart thermostat, which may struggle to work with older heating and cooling equipment.
- Installation is difficult.
- You don’t want to have to worry about heating and cooling repairs in the next few years.
Knowing when to request furnace installation can be time-consuming and irritating. Our Experts at Sunbeam Service Experts have an A+ in home comfort, so you can rely on them to help you make the right decision. Get started by calling us at 716-427-6807 to request your free home comfort assessment today!
What Will Happen When it’s Furnace Installation Time
Here’s what you can expect when we install your new furnace.
- Clean installation—When come to your home, we’ll use shoe covers to shield your carpet from any mud we might bring in. We set up drop cloths surrounding the installation location to stop messes.
- Quality work—Our technicians have received some of the best prestigious technical certifications in the industry.
- A thorough check—After everything’s finished, we go down a checklist to make sure your heater is operating accurately before we leave.
- Exceeding expectations—We’ll install your new heater to follow local code. And we’ll regularly go above and beyond, for the most excellent work anywhere.
Set Your Furnace Installation Today with Sunbeam Service Experts
Need another reason to get a heating system from Sunbeam Service Experts?
Your new heater is accompanied by a free membership plan. This gives you a leg up on proper furnace service and keeps your warranty validated.
Give us a call at 716-427-6807 or contact us online to set your appointment right away. *Not applicable to the Advantage Program. See your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. 100% Satisfaction Guarantee is subject to certain restrictions and limitations as set forth in the applicable Terms and Conditions.