End Expensive Water Leaks in Your Buffalo Home
The typical home wastes 2,000 to 20,000 gallons of water every year because of leaks, according to the Alliance for Water Efficiency.
Dripping faucets and leaky water heaters aren’t difficult to catch. But other leaks like toilet flapper valves or split water supply lines can go undiscovered for a long time.
A water leak can be expensive. You’re paying for extra water you don’t need, and leaks can be destructive to your home.
That’s why it’s crucial to locate and stop the smallest leak.
Sunbeam Service Experts is here to help you accomplish just that. We have the knowledge for professional leak detection and water line repair in Buffalo.
6 Signs You May Have a Plumbing Leak
Pinpointing and fixing leaks are the most popular calls we field for plumbing services. Repairing a leak ASAP can help you avoid costly water damage. Some leaks may be trickier to find than others, but there are a couple telltale hints that you need to get in touch with a plumber in Buffalo. Here are the top six:
- Your water bill is higher than expected.
- Your pipes regularly make thumping sounds.
- There are rusty stains in your toilet, or your water is reddish.
- Floors or walls seem wet or soft.
- You notice water stains on the ceiling or walls.
- There’s wet soil or erosion near your house’s foundation.
How to Figure Out if You Have a Leak
If you suspect you have a leak but can’t find the evidence, check your water meter:
- Confirm no water is being used inside or outside your home.
- Examine the leak indicator on your water meter. The indicator is commonly a triangular dial or tiny silver wheel. If the dial is spinning, you likely have a leak.
We can identify the point of the leak and get it fixed before you spend more money or possibly damage your home.
Common Places for Water Leaks
With all the spots water is used in your home, there are many areas you could uncover a leak.
Leaks can be caused by broken seals around water connectors, rusty pipes, blockages and more.
They frequently occur:
- On water supply lines and connections underneath the kitchen sink
- In washing machines, especially kinds that are getting old
- In hot- and cold-water hoses connected to your washing machine
If you find evidence of a leak, we can get things back to normal. Plus, we endorse all of our work with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee for a year.* Call us at 716-427-6807 or book an appointment online.