We Can Help You Prevent Sewer Backups in Buffalo
Sewer backups are a pricey mess. Damage and rehabilitation can be costly—on average, about $4,400.
Sunbeam Service Experts can help you steer clear of that by making sure you have a backflow assembly. This shields against backups.
Most homeowners may not be aware they’re obligated to maintain and repair the sewer lateral. This is the pipeline that connects the Buffalo sanitary sewer main and your residence.
At Sunbeam Service Experts, our plumbers and Experts have the expertise, experience and talent to perform everything connected with sewer service and sewer inspection.
No matter what’s causing your sewer to back up or become obstructed, make sure to get in touch with us as soon as you find a problem. Fixing it early can help you avoid costly loss to your home.
Common Causes of Sewer Backup
Clogs in the city’s sanitary sewer main can make your sewer back up. Tree roots can also lead to problems if they get tangled in into your lines.
There are several you can do to avoid a backup.
- Dispose of waste correctly.
- Don’t put grease down your drain.
- Don’t flush paper towels, wet wipes or feminine goods.
- Have Sunbeam Service Experts add a backwater prevention valve to stop sewer backflows.
- Have us look for and correct illegal plumbing connections, like French drains, sump pumps or other flood control systems. These connections can clog your lines with debris and silt.
- Replace your line and tap with plastic pipe to curb tree roots from damaging your lines.
Call Sunbeam Service Experts today at 716-427-6807 or book an appointment online and let us do the dirty work for you. We sell quality equipment solutions and Expert service for all your plumbing needs. And our work is upheld by a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee for a year.*