It never fails: a storm is on top of your home and you are trying to watch the news station to decide if you should take cover in a closet. As soon as the warning is coming through, everything powers down. The TV screen flashes off, your lights go out, and now you’re using your flashlight to read a book or light up a board game or puzzle while you try to keep your kids calm.
But it doesn’t have to be this way? Ditch the flashlights, candles and camping lanterns. Instead, what if your food didn’t spoil, your lights never went out, and access to the news wasn’t cut off?
It’s entirely possible with a whole-house generator. You read that correctly – a whole-house generator from Sunbeam Service Experts can end the stress of incoming storms, lightning, animals chewing on electricity lines and everything else that causes a power outage. And it’s all automatic! No need to stagger around in pitch-black darkness to find your backup power – with a whole-home generator from Sunbeam Service Experts your power will come back on within a matter of seconds without any effort from you.
How Does a Whole-Home Generator Work?
Even if you are not home, the generator will kick on and your heating and cooling system will keep functioning to keep anyone in the house, including pets, comfortable.
A few other reasons to think about investing in a whole-home generator:
- You want access to forms of communication during a storm or other emergency concern.
- It is illegal to connect a generator to an electric system by installing a transfer switch.
- It can be unsafe to store natural gas – with a home backup generator you will use your supply natural gas or LP fuel.
- If you work from your house and the electricity shuts off, you could have to use your PTO or take an unpaid day since you can’t get any work done.
- Extension cords can be annoying and even unsafe, especially in a storm. A backup home generator from Sunbeam Service Experts safely runs off your home’s electrical panel.
- It’s not just handy to have instant electricity after a power outage; it’s also important for health and safety. Breathing machines, refrigerated medications and electric wheelchairs without access to power can result in serious health or safety concerns.
Why Choose Sunbeam Service Experts for Generator Installation?
When you rely on Sunbeam Service Experts to complete your whole-home generator installation project, you’ll enjoy Expert service built to offer maximum benefits from the very beginning. We’ll make sure to recommend the perfect size of generator, which should be centered around the number of utilities and/or appliances you want to ensure power for. And when something breaks or needs routine maintenance, your technician will rush over to determine the best available solution. Sunbeam Service Experts also offers an Advantage Generator program, which includes:
- Full parts and labor
- Annual maintenance
- Battery replacement
- Installation included
- 15% discount on repairs, products and air purification products
- Priority service
- ....and more!
As always, everyone at Sunbeam Service Experts is ready to help around the clock. After all, most power outages don’t take place at convenient times.
To learn more about whole-home generators and how they can benefit your home, call Sunbeam Service Experts today at 716-427-6807.